Sunday, November 21, 2010

Colonoscopy Jokes















A physician claims these are actual comments from his patients made while he was performing colonoscopies:

  • "Find Amelia Earhart yet?"
  • "Take it easy doc, you're going where no man has ever done before."
  • "Can you hear me NOW?"
  • "Oh boy, that was sphincterrific!"
  • "Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?"
  • "You know, in Arkansas, we're now legally married."
  • "Any sign of the trapped miners, Chief?"
  • "You put your left hand in, you take your left hand out. You do the Hokey Pokey ..."
  • "Hey! Now I know how a Muppet feels!"
  • "If your hand doesn't fit, you must acquit!"
  • "Hey, Doc, let me know if you find my dignity."
  • "You used to be an executive at Enron, didn't you?"
  • "Could you write me a note for my wife, saying that my head is not, in fact, up there?"






No comments: