Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Shortpaw Acronyms Translated

From Sally to Doreen With Love, these are really cute.





Some Favorite Shortpaws (Acronyms) 


BOL: Bark Out Loud


BBO: Big Bark Out


BAYL: Bark At You Later


BMTO: Barking My Tail Off


BMJTO: Barking My Jolly Tail Off (this is for the Christmas Season)


BMNYTO: Barking My New Year’s Tail Off!


BMBTO: Barking My Bilingual Tail Off!


BMKTO: Barking My Kingly Tail Off


BMFTO: Barking My Flat Tail Off


BIMMO: Barking In MY Mind Only


BUMB: Barking Under My Breath


BBB: Bummed Beyond Belief


BLAM: Bark Like A Maniac


HBB: Happy Beyond Belief


BDFF: Best Dog Friend Forever


BLWM: Bark Less Wag More


LWW: Lick – Woof – Wag


JFI: Just Fetch It


GSY: Go Scratch Yourself


GW: Guilt Works


HATM: Howling At The Moon


TOPA: The Original Party Animal


FDMM: Flat Dante Mini Me


MHLC: Missing HER Like Crazy


MMDRNF: My Momma Didn’t Raise No Fool


TTB: The Traveling Boy


SUAB: Sit Up And Beg


SBB: Spoiled Beyond Belief


PBB: Proud Beyond Belief


SBALC: Sit Back And Look Cute


ROAPD: Roll Over And Play Dead


OLAL: Out Like A Light


ITDO: In This Dog’s Opinion


IGTBM: It’s Great To Be Me


IAAM: It’s All About Me


ICHW: I Can Hardly Wait


HLCOLGG: How Lucky Can One Little Guy Get


BSMLGH: Be Still My Little Guy Heart


IGBWALHFH: I Get By With A Little Help From HER


HWTMF: Having Way Too Much Fun






TP: Think Pawsitive


TPU: Two Paws Up


TILAM: Take It Like A Man


TILALG: Takin’ It Like A Little Guy


TCOB: Takin’ Care Of Business


TGTBT: Too Good To Be True


TSCLG: Tech Savvy Cute Little Guy


PCQ: Personal Cuteness Quotient


MYLC: Missing You Like Crazy


PFA: Paws For Applause


TTTP: Talk To The Paw


TCDI: The Cat Did It


TCFW: Too Cute For Words


WTCFW: Way Too Cute For Words (this one from MTM)


TCFWWOAD: Too Cute For Words WithOut A Doubt (Thanks to MTM for this one!)


TCLGITH: The Cutest Little Guy In The Hood (another one from MTM…ye haa)


PTP: Pounding the Pavement or Pushing the Pedals


HITR: Human In The Room


CITA: Caught In The Act


CSB: Can’t Stop Barking


CPOP: Completely Pooped Out Pup


GUMB: Growling Under My Breath


GUMJB: Growling Under My Jolly Breath


GUMVB: Growling Under My Virtual Breath


NBFALG: Not Bad For A Little Guy


SAYN: Smiling At You Now






RMT: Read My Tail


TNTB: Trying Not To Bark


WMLO: Working My Legs Off


WWW: Who’s Walking Who


CLG: Cute Little Guy (that’s me!!!)


LGL: Little Guy Lovin’


LH: Love HER (I really, really do)


DE: Dante Effect


4-L: Four-Legged


TFFFC: Too Fit For Fat Clothes (this one’s for HER)

No comments: